- This event has passed.
Solar and Battery Info Night
February 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Come along to our Solar and Battery Info Night to learn all you need to know about getting solar and/or a battery for your property.
The information session will give you a chance to:
- Learn about solar: how solar systems work, differing systems sizes, what it might cost and what to look out for in a solar system;
- Learn about batteries: how battery storage works, the cost, and what to look out for in a battery system;
- Learn how to find a reputable contractor to install your system;
- Ask questions of the experts;
- Hear about our Solar Assessments program and book in an assessment.
The info night will be presented by energy expert:
Adam Corrigan, founder of Your Energy Friend and consultant to Australian Energy Foundation. Adam has conducted over 5,000 home energy assessments and consults for Australian Energy Foundation, Office of Environment & Heritage and Ausgrid. He’s an experienced educator and solar knowledge broker with no affiliation to producers or suppliers.
And supported by:
Massimo Granata, Green Living Centre. Massimo provides advice on renewable energy, and conducts our monthly one-on-one solar assessments of properties. He studied Environmental Management and Sustainable Development and has practised his craft in the UK and Australia.
If you have any access or support requirements in order to participate fully, please let us know when you book in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the venue is accessible for people using wheelchairs.
This event is being held by the Green Living Centre, an initiative of Inner West Council. Entry is free for residents of the Inner West Council area. If you are not from the Inner West Council area please email email@example.com to be put on a waitlist.
For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0466 428 063.