Stay warm and snug this winter by making some simple, low-cost changes to your home that will help you beat the cold.
Whether you own or rent a house or apartment, our energy efficiency and sustainable building design experts will help you understand:
- The areas of greatest energy use in the home during winter
- How to reduce your home energy use
- How to heat your home more cheaply and efficiently
- The principles of passive design
- Some simple ways to insulate and draught-proof your home.
This workshop will be facilitated by:
This workshop is presented by the Green Living Centre, an initiative of Inner West Council. Bookings are essential.
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan is in place for this event. All participants must provide contact details and observe good hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell on the day of the workshop and are experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of taste or loss of smell. For information on COVID-19 symptoms visit NSW Health.
- We will be monitoring the progress of the disease and will abide by any directives from NSW Health. If you have any safety concerns, please get in touch.
This is a free event for residents of the Inner West local government area and priority will be given to Inner West residents. Search by address at the Office of Local Government website to find your local government area.
If you are not from the Inner West local government area please ask to be put on a waitlist. For this and any other questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0466 428 063.