September 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pmFree
Getting ready for a spring clean? We can help you avoid excess packaging and chemicals and teach you how to make your own green cleaning products at our free online webinar.
Join this workshop to learn how to:
- Use common pantry items (vinegar, bicarb soda, lemon juice) for home cleaning
- Use Australian essential oils to aid in your new green cleaning regime
- Build an inexpensive cleaning kit from Pay It Forward /FB marketplace and op shops
- Make your own all-purpose gumption cleaning scrub and citrus infused vinegar spray
- Use Castile liquid soap in the home.
You will receive a comprehensive digital booklet so you can make simple swaps and replicate all the products demonstrated and more.
This webinar is a great starting point to reduce your ecological footprint and your household waste and bills, as you reduce the amount of single use plastic cleaning items in your pantry.
Presented by Kirsty Mootz from Parva: Little Things. Kirsty has been green cleaning her home for over 15 years with great success, with a handful of homemade products that have many uses.
Date: Wednesday 30 September
Time: 12pm-1.15pm, including questions
Where: Online via ZOOM – you will receive a link on registration
Who: This webinar is provided free to residents of the Inner West local government area
Bookings: Bookings are essential
This webinar is being held by Inner West Council’s Green Living Centre. If you have any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0466 428 063.