- This event has passed.
Go Solar Session
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
It’s time to Go Solar! Join over 4000 Inner West residents who have cut their energy bills by going solar.
Come along to our Go Solar Session for the practical advice you need to go solar. Connect with solar experts and learn the next steps you can take towards installing solar at your property. During the session you’ll have the chance to:
- Hear about one person’s solar journey
- Learn how to read bills so you can calculate your energy needs
- Identify if your rooftop receives enough sunlight for solar panels
- Find out what size system you’ll need and what it might cost
- Find out how you can reduce the impact of solar on heritage buildings
- Learn about batteries and hot water systems
- Learn how do to find a reputable contractor to install your system.
The experts are:
- Massimo Granata, energy consultant to the Green Living Centre
- Adam Corrigan, founder Your Energy Friend, consultant to Our Energy Future
- Utkarshaa Varshney, PhD Candidate, UNSW Photovoltaic & Renewable Energy Engineering
- Sinclair Croft, Council’s Heritage Specialist
There’ll be free pizza and the evening is hosted by the Petersham Bowling Club, winner of the Sustainable Innovation Award in the 2018 Inner West Business Environment Awards.
Please bring along your four most recent electricity bills and any other relevant information such as quotes.
This event is being held by the Green Living Centre, an initiative of Inner West Council. Entry is free for residents of the Inner West Council area.
Green Living Centre contact: email@example.com or phone 0466 428 063.