- This event has passed.
Future-proof your Solar for Batteries and Electric Vehicles
March 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
A free webinar showing you how to future-proof your home with solar, a battery and electric vehicle, run by Inner West Council and the Australian Energy Foundation.
During the session participants will have the chance to:
- Understand why you might install solar and how solar works
- Find out what size solar system is best suited to your needs and what it might cost
- Learn about batteries – how they work, costs and benefits
- Consider how to prepare your solar system for charging an electric vehicle
- Learn how to find a reputable contractor to install your system (through council backed service provided by the Australian Energy Foundation)
You’ll also get the chance to ask questions of expert presenter Ian Moxon. Ian has been a sustainability advocate since 1993 and Home Energy Assessments contractor since 2008.
Those who attend can book into a free 20 minute solar consultation with an energy advisor.
This webinar is most useful for people living in free standing homes or single townhouses. Inner West Council also has solar programs for strata properties and businesses. Please review the information at the relevant pages on Council’s website: Go Solar for Strata and Solar assessments for business.
For any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0466 428 063.
PLEASE NOTE: When you register you will receive a ticket from Eventbrite with a link to access the webinar on the night. If you have any trouble registering, please contact the Green Living Centre on 0466 428 063 or email@example.com